Saturday, July 2, 2011

Training since injury - great; flow; creativity; body control

Well, I didn't write a pretty long time. I just haven't been training since the "My pain and injury"-article. Summarized I have some problems on my right arm and my left leg, as I have unfortunately landed in April 2011.

So on Tuesday I finally went jogging and decided to do a little parkour by the way. I was astonished, when I find myself training for about 15 minutes on some rails, because I felt the creativity, flow and body control just like before. I didn't expect to have so much fun training parkour again.

Unfortunately the problems are still there, perhaps only in a mental kind, you know, only in my head. But what should I do?

Eventually I decided to beginn slowly doing parkour again. I take part in a pupil's triathlon on 13 July, so I am jogging, whilst I do parkour on places I like or those which are new for me and my body.

I hope the problems will go away, as I am just 18. We will see.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment