Monday, January 17, 2011

Introduction

Hey,


So I'm online now )). OK, first of all I want to introduce myself:
Name: Michail
Age: 17 years
Hobbies: Parkour, badminton
Town: Nuremberg, Germany
Languages: English, German, Russian
 
I hope it will satisfy you for some time, at least until much more readers will come and pick up my stuff here.
 
You see I know some languages, but I decided to write in English, though it is the worst of them, nevertheless I aim to reach a bigger part of the world with my messages. And English is the best language for that. But you could write also in German or Russian to me.
 
In that blog I'll put all my thoughts about parkour and bodytraining in whole.
 
Eventually, I hope you will enjoy my postings,  and I would be really delighted, if you commented my articles here. No matter, what comments: suggestions, criticism or wishes. I will put the good comments to the top, so your effort won't be lost.
 
Thank you for reading my first article
 
See you on the next article!

No comments:

Post a Comment