Friday, January 21, 2011

Training methods: balance

That one counts to one of my favourite types of training. Sometimes I make one day only balance stuff. And after doing it an hour, I feel quite comfortable standing, jumping or just picking in my nose on a rail.

Balance of legs
I conceive it quite pleasant, when I feel myself sure on my own feet.

Balance of arms
That is a combinition between the strength and a feeling for the balance. Unfortunately, I haven't been training with my arms a long time now.
So I can't tell more on this topic.

Quadropedal
It is a great sense of body motion, because I have to coordinate my feet and my arms (4 points of contact with the floor). Moreover my main body part has to move in the right direction with my other limbs in order not to fall over.
Important when going forward: Limbs have to move diagonally. Right leg and left arm and afterwards left leg and right arm start to move.... That is for not falling over.

Balance in whole
The sense of the body's control is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment