Friday, January 28, 2011

Training influences

Every parkour session is different from another one. Sometimes the feeling of the flow is great, another time you have a feeling of being an unexperienced amateur....

Here I have listed some influences and I believe the differences in parkour depend on this listing:





  • Internal influence:
    • After a meal or before a one (I think, after I have eaten, my training is going more calm)
    • Psychic/physical condition
  • External influence
    • Wheather
      • rain
      • snow
      • sleet
      • sunshine
      • after rain time
      • ice
      • different temperatures (cold/hot)
    • Clothes/shoes
    • Location
      • gym
      • outside
    • Workout on a hill or on an even ground
    • Daytime
      • night
      • day
      • dawn/dusk
Of course, these influences depend on each other. For example, if it is a rainy day, you will usually feel disappointed. Another one: If it is cold and your clothes are not keeping you warm, then it will, naturally influence your training.

Nevertheless, I can use these information, in order to make my training harder or easier

For example, to make an exercise harder, I can perform it on a hill.
Or if I feel safe balancing on a rail at 12 o'clock in the daytime, then in the dark time of a day it will be for sure another experience!

Thank you for reading!

Michail

No comments:

Post a Comment